Integrated Google adsense to my site but somehow tracking is not possible due to Adblock extension.
The dashboard used be a boring blank page but now I've added some dashboard widgets :)
I manage to create a simple logic to parse user agent string for identifying browser types. I am well aware that it can be spoofed however, it's better than nothing. As of the moment I only added pretty names for known browser types.
I also added chart widget. Keeps track of hits for the last 7 days regardless of browser types or operating systems.
Next step is to add charts for mobile devices.
For anyone curious, the charting kit I used was http://morrisjs.github.io/morris.js/
Very straight forward charting JS.